Friday, April 21, 2006

Modeling Offer I'd like to pass on


I am a member of the Junior League of Columbus. The Junior League of Columbus, Incorporated is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. To learn more about us, please see our website: http://www.jlcolumbus.org/
I am working on the Mother Daughter Luncheon committee. It is sure to be a fabulous event. The "Mother Daughter Tea for Two Luncheon" will be held Saturday, May 6, 2006 at the Capital Club located at 41 S. High Street, Huntington Center, 7th floor.
I am in need of 6 models (4 women, 2 children). Clothes will be provided by Von Maur. This is a charity event so unfortunately I have no budget but it would be a great opportunity for experience.

Sincerely,
Shelly C. Revish
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: